Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It is amazing!

Following is the tabulation of my Lipid Profile from lab test done in August in comparision to the result six months before:

Lipid Profile                     Unit Reference Range           Feb 2010                   Aug 2010

Total Cholesterol             <200 mg/dL                            216                             199
HDL Cholesterol             >38 mg/dL                              42                                 51
LDL Cholesterol             <130 mg/dL                            135                              129
Cholesterol/HDL Ratio   < 4.51                                      5.1                                3.9
Triglycerides                   <200 mg/dL                            193                                93

Glucose          70 - 108 mg/dL         137                    99      

"I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes; sufferer for 2 years, and on medication to control my blood sugar. Since I came across "How to Reverse Diabetes Now"; I stopped all medications and resorted to control my blood sugar naturally about a year ago. It is amazing, generally my health has improved as shown in the recent lab test report on Lipid Profile; particularly the Glucose from 137 mg/dL to 99."
Therefore, I would like to share my experience with all diabetics,  "Diabetes can be cured naturally without medication!"














No comments:

Post a Comment